How do I get my items?
Rococo Design will arrange delivery. Smaller items will be sent Via Registered Australia Post. Items over 20kg will be sent via Carrier. Please contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 5538 0830.
Can someone else sign for my delivery if I cannot be home?
Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Rococo Design to be authorized to receive the goods. If there is no-one at the delivery address when the Order is delivered Rococo Design may charge you and you must pay an additional delivery fee if a further delivery attempt is made. If delivery is not possible, Rococo Design will arrange return of the goods and will be entitled to payment of the cost of attempted delivery, which may, at the discretion of Rococo Design, be deducted from any part of the purchase price which may be refunded to you following such attempted delivery.
How soon can I get my order?
A minimum of 3 working days is required from receipt of payment until goods are ready for shipment. Depending on your location, you can expect to receive the goods within 7 – 10 working days, however this may take longer for interstate/regional areas.
Can I request a delivery time or day?
If you require a specific day / time of delivery, we will do our best to take this into consideration. However, due to our high volume of deliveries this cannot be guaranteed. For convenience, the carrier will endeavor to call you the day before to confirm the day of your delivery and provide you with an approximate time of delivery, making every effort to give you as much notice as possible.
Please note that stock will not be held, & it will be dispatched on the next scheduled shipment to the delivery area.
Will my items be unpacked?
No, our carrier company will not unpack items delivered. We recommend you thoroughly inspect your goods at this time of delivery. If you notice any damage to your goods please notify our delivery team at the time of delivery.
Change of delivery details
If you need to amend a delivery address, please contact our Customer Service Team no less than 48 hours after your order confirmation.
Can I organize my own freight?
Yes you can, but Rococo Design will take no responsibility of goods once dispatched.
Before purchasing any furniture, it’s important to ensure it can fit through all the entryways, elevators and stairways of your home. Follow these steps to ensure efficient delivery and avoid returns.
• Determine the best pathway from outside your home to the room where the new item will be placed
• Make sure all access points are unobstructed and wide enough for the desired item
• Measure the heights and widths of all entryways, including all stairways and hallways, both inside and outside your home (see 1)
• Measure the interior widths, depths and heights of all elevator doors to be used for delivery
• Measure your entry clearance – the distance from the wall through the doorway to the opposite wall (see 2)
• Factor in all corners, ceiling height, stairways (heights, widths, angles, bannisters), and low hanging fixtures. Also account for any architectural details (see 3)
• Note that the furniture measurements we provide reflect overall dimensions, and overhangs, angles and outward curves will be included (see 4)
At Rococo Design, we take pride in the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of our furniture.
We inspect each furniture item prior to shipment, and also require your inspection and upon delivery. Should you discover a defect in your furniture, however, please contact us immediately.
For furniture that is returned because it does not fit through an entryway a restocking fee will be charged and store credit issued. All delivery/return costs are the purchasers responsibility. For custom sized/upholstered furniture please choose carefully as special orders cannot be returned.
Please call our store on 07 5538 0830 with any questions.